After some feedback, we have decided to slightly change the way Chill Games are run. The old method had constant weekly changes with a very short notice (often less than a day), and people never quite knew what games to expect for a given week. In addition, we had a rather weird assortment of games on the list, some of which work for impromptu short fun sessions, while others are much more suited for several hours of gameplay, or even several sessions. More consistency overall was also a big point. We've also looked at participation and voting patterns, and
With all these in mind, I present to you the following changes:
- Reduction of Events. We've removed EH Plays League from Wednesdays, as well as the Sunday time for Chill Games. Chill Games is now being held on Fridays only.
- Monthly Votes. The polls to decide on the game to be played will be held monthly. It will generally start on the 16th or 17th of a month, and run for 12 days.
- Monthly Games. The winning game of the monthly poll will be the game played during all Chill Games sessions for the month, meaning more consistency and the ability to have longer ongoing game sessions.
- Sunday Funday. Every third Sunday of the month, we're having a fun afternoon filled with silly browser games for some quick entertainment.
- Table-Top RPGs. While these were being planned and have started a bit ago, we're now officially announcing that our D&D and Shadowrun sessions are fixed events both in our schedule and in our calendar!
Click here to comment.